Wednesday 17 April 2013

Me verses my Brother

Me and my Brother argue about everything but nothing infuriates both of us more than each others taste in media.

almost everything I watch, listen to and play he will hate and pretty much everything he watches, listens to and plays I hate.

It is actually really weird that two children who were raised in the same house by the same people can disagree that much on what we think we is cool however we do have something in common, we both get passionate about what we like and every now and again one of us will be watching/listening/playing something and the other finds interesting and would join them or ask them questions like "what are you listening to?" or " can you start the video from the beginning?", we do sometimes like the same things but that is really rare or it is something really hard to hate.

I can't really say who I think has better tastes in media because I'm obviously going to say me but I shall elaborate the difference in our tastes.

Music:

I like:
Bands like OneRepublic, The Fray and Keane the most because I like the lyrics and Instruments.

My Brother likes:
DJ's like David Guetta and Swedish House Mafia, apparently he likes the beats, I think he also likes the artists that feature in thoses songs (because DJ's don't sing) unless he is Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic which he will hate regardless, I do like DJ's too but I like my brother it depends who's singing.

We Both like:
Bastille

Video games:

I like:
Lots of games but I play some video games he doesn't like/doesn't like anymore, like professor layton and pokemon.

My brother likes:
He likes first person shooters and FIFA the most and hogs the PS3.

We Both like:
Smash Bros and most first person shooters.

Films:

I like:
 most films, I prefer fast paced action to slow, I like animated films the best, It annoys my whole family if  I watch anime. I like fantasy and sci-fi.

My Brother likes:
My Brother also likes action, he hates gore and horror , he likes some animated films and likes sci-fi.

We Both like:
Okay, our film taste is pretty similar.
We both like the film "17 again"

Tv:

I like:
I watch too many cartoons, I like super hero cartoons a lot, sitcoms, dramas and mystery dramas are cool.

My Brother likes: 
In all honesty he spends more time playing video games, but he likes game shows more than me, he hates superhero cartoons, the sitcoms I watch and most of the other stuff I like too.

We Both like:
Soap Operas.


It is really nice when we find things we both like because it doesn't happen too often and we have more fun when we both enjoy something.


No comments:

Post a Comment