Wednesday 17 April 2013

Girl Meets World the Boy Meets World sequel.

I'm excited to hear that a Boy Meets World sequel is in development titled " Girl Meets World" the new series will follow the 13 year old daughter of Cory and Topanga Mathews.

I was born in England half way through the 90's so I shouldn't really know as much as I do about 90's american sitcoms but because Disney channel uk aired 90's sitcoms during the late 1990's and early 2000's that I actually got to see them, unfortunately none of my friends have seen them and have no idea what I'm talking about when I mention "Smart guy" or  "Boy Meets World".

If you are wondering what Boy Meets World was, it  was a sitcom that followed a young boy called Cory Mathews from the age of 12 to becoming a man and marrying his childhood sweet heart, it was really sweet at times and sad at others, it was just about life in general and it was just really nice to watch and funny too, i recommend watching some episodes.

(Now if your wondering what smart guy was about because I mentioned it and now your curious, it was about a young boy who was moved up to an older class at school because of his intelligence, he ended up sharing class with his older sister. you should check that out too.)

Any way back to Girl Meet World, i'm really looking forward this and have high hopes for it but at the same time I am feeling wary this might not live up to my expectations.

The thing is that Boy meets world was really good and it had such a long run so if this new show doesn't match that people will disappointed,  the show will air on Disney channel and I do love Disney channel (Obviously) but Boy meets world aired on ABC, I'm just worried that the series will be too geared toward pre-teen girls like Hannah Montanan was and I didn't really like that so much, but I'm still looking forward to it, the cast sounds good and if it's any where as good as Boy Meets World it will be great.

One thing about what I've heard about Girl Meets World that I'm pleased about is the fact that Mr Feeney is back! Mr Feeney was the best part of the show and I wasn't expecting for him to come back, unfortunately Eric and Shawn do not intend to to make returns as of now but maybe they will change their minds.

Any how I will be dedicating a lot of time to watching this when it comes out and hope that it lives up to my expectations.




No comments:

Post a Comment