Sunday 21 April 2013

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (the video game)

I love the Lego video games, there is something really exciting about playing as Lego versions of your favorite Film or comic book characters.

Me and my friend are often making Lego video game wishlists I think the hunger games could be a cool Lego game but i won't be holding my breath.

Any way since me and my friend saw the avengers we agreed that would make an awesome Lego game,well travelers tales has gone one up and made a "Marvel" Lego game, it will include characters from The Avengers, The X-Men and even Spider-man and Deadpool are going to be playable characters.



What I like about the Lego games is that they are funny and nothing gets much cuter than Lego people (or maybe that's just my opinion) but what really sells this game is that they appeal to pretty much anyone, my Brother loves it, my Dad loves it, I love it.
It is easy to drop in and out of the game so if my Mum calls anyone way from the game the other player doesn't have to quit or wait and then the person can come back after and play again also the films/comic books are usually the kind of films/comics that both parents and their kids know and love.

The only problem I have with the games is my Brothers video game rage, if you don't do what he wants you to do he will yell at you but that isn't the games fault, I wished you could play with more players because in my house we argue about who's going to play, other people must have this problem too so I wished more people can play at the same time, or maybe not.
I would hate to have 3 brothers yelling at me for doing something wrong, that would be terrible and so much worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment