Friday 6 December 2013

I've made some changes.

I've decided to change the layout and purpose of this blog.

When I made this blog I decided it would be about all things entertainment, I would talk about Video games Films, TV shows, Music Videos but I usually end up analysing Music videos and cartoons so I decided it would be better off as a Music Video specific blog.

I find it so much easier to talk about Music Videos to be honest, I guess there is just so much to talk about in such a short film (and I tend to explain things in great detail.) I might create a separate blog in the future where I could review and analyse cartoons but for now I think I will stick with Music Videos, it might change again in the future. Who knows.

All the old stuff is staying, (don't worry if you want to go back and read the non Music Video related posts) but this does mean that I won't be reviewing or analysing anything else for the foreseeable future.

I would love to hear your opinions, What do you want me to do?
Is there a Music Video you want me to watch?
Would you like me to make a separate blog for cartoons?
What do you think of the layout and theme?

It would really help me out because if your the ones reading my blog that would make you my audience and nobody knows what the audience would like more than the actual audience.

Also let me know if you're having any issues with the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment